How to apply for the Crystal Mark
If you have a document you want to Crystal Mark, just send it in to us. We will check it for you and let you know if it is up to the Crystal Mark standard. If you have it in Word or as a PDF file, that will help. Just email a copy of your document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your document is up to standard, we will simply send you a Crystal Mark application form.
- If your document is not up to Crystal Mark standard, we will send you an estimate of the cost of any necessary editing. We can also send you a free sample edit to help you start the process.
- Once you have accepted our editing estimate, we will edit your document so that it meets Crystal Mark standard.
- If you want to go ahead and get the Crystal Mark you must send us a revised draft that incorporates our suggestions and any of your own amendments. You must also send us a filled-in Crystal Mark application form.
- When we have agreed that your document is up to Crystal Mark standard, we will send you your individually numbered Crystal Mark to use on the document.