Internet Crystal Mark
Our Internet Crystal Mark logo is the ideal way to show that you are committed to plain English throughout your site. By joining the scheme, you will prove to the public that you are willing to do everything practical to make your site crystal clear.
Here is what the scheme offers you and your site visitors.
- We will examine the language, accessibility, navigation, design and layout of your site.
- You will be able to use our logo on your site, and you will be listed on Plain English Campaign's site, showing the world that you are committed to plain English.
- If you join the scheme, you will pay £1,500 + VAT for the first year and £750 + VAT for each year after that for a large website.
- Medium sized websites (most websites will fall into this category) will pay £750 + VAT for the first year and £350 + VAT for each year after that.
- If you are one of our corporate members, we offer a special deal on the first (main) website that qualifies for the Internet Crystal Mark. We will waive the charge for the first year.
If you would like to join the scheme, please e-mail us at email@example.com with the address of your site, and your contact details. There is a non-refundable fee of £300 + VAT for us assessing your site and providing a report.
You can also call Barry Soames on 01663 744409 if you have any questions.
We have Tips for clear websites, an Adobe Acrobat document (34KB) that may help if you are considering the Internet Crystal Mark.