Plain English awards
Plain English awards for written documents
- Liverpool Housing Trust for 'Keeping you Safe from Abuse'
- The National Society for 'Epilepsy – Epilepsy? Supporting you'
- Debt Advice Network for 'Where to go for debt help'
- Citizens Advice for 'Help yourself … if you’re 16 or 17' (as part of a series)
- Bladder and Bowel Foundation for 'Do you worry where you’ll find the next one?'
- ASA Advicenow or two magazines, ‘Is that fair? How to recognise discrimination’ and ‘Singled out? Sort it out!’
- TOP (TaxHelp for Older People) for 'Tax Health Check’
- The 4t Action Plan (Eli Lilly and Company Ltd) for 'Erection problems?’
- Radical Services for 'Newcomers’ Handbook’
Plain English awards for internal documents
- NHS Barking and Dagenham for their internal weekly newsletter ‘The Loop’
- JBW Group for 'Bailiff Pocketbook'
- The Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) for their in-house staff magazine 'Distil'
Plain English awards for online documents
- NHS Leeds Community Healthcare for 'Nerve damage to feet in diabetes'
- NSPCC (Childline) for 'Neglect matters'
- NSPCC for 'Handle with care'
- Connexions West of England for 'Parents and carers (Your guide to what connexions is all about)'
- Food Standards Agency for 'The eatwell plate'