Plain English awards 2002
- Department of Health for 'Keep Warm Keep Well'
- Help the Aged for four leaflets
- London Borough of Ealing (Cemetries Office) for 'Ealing Bereavement Service Information Pack'
- MENCAP for four booklets
- Newcastle City Council (Social Services Directorate) for 'Ever thought of adoption?' and 'Adoption for Newcastle - Our children need your family'
- Redhouse Lane for 'The Boater's Handbook'
- RNID for a series of leaflets for deaf and hard of hearing people
- Social Security Agency for three booklets